What do we collect and use personal information for? In order to:
- Administer your accounts and subscriptions with us;
- Process orders, payments or applications submitted by you;
- Customise the service we provide to you;
- Administrate or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us including any subscription to our service;
- Verify your identity (for example, in the event you are a competition winner);
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you;
- Carry out market research and tracking of sales data;
- Send you information about our services (if you have chosen to receive such information);
Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for you.
At The yoga collective we don’t share your data with any third party other than those utilised to service our business.
Improving our service
If you have agreed that we can, The yoga collective may contact you from time to time by e-mail or by telephone in order to get your feedback on the service we provide to you.
Information about products and services
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, where you have agreed to receive such information, from time to time we may send you details of products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time simply contact us. If you have another query relating to your information, please contact us.
Disclosing your information to others
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). Our policy is not to sell or share data