When you come to class:
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing.
- We ask you be mindful of other students and speak quietly in the studio.
- All phones should be switched off or on silent.
- Traditionally yoga is practiced on an empty stomach, 1-2 hours after a light snack and 3-4 hours after a heavy meal.
- Drink plenty of water before hand, as it is usually not drunk or at least limited during practice. However, bring your water bottle if you don't have time to drink beforehand and feel you need it.
- Advise the teacher if you have any pre existing or current injuries and medical conditions or if you are pregnant.
- Bring your own Yoga mat if you have one. We have studio mats and many props available for you to use as well.
- Please arrive 10 mins before the start of class during the day and 15/20 mins at evening time.
- Punctuality is key to starting a great class which everyone can enjoy and take maximum benefit from, this considered we do shut the door for security reasons 5 mins before the class starts.
- Most importantly enjoy your time getting nourished!
If you are new to yoga we recommend starting with a yoga basic or a restorative class.
If you have any questions or concerns about the yoga classes we offer at The Yoga Collective, please feel free to speak to the instructor before or after class. A great teacher and the right classes can significantly contribute to your growth, enjoyment and understanding.
If you’re practising yoga with The Yoga Collective, you’re in the best of hands.
For more info and any queries please contact Clare or Lynny.